Sunday, January 2, 2011

*Thew New Year Means New Beginnings*

This New years I spent it with the group of friends that I hope will be their always for me! I Love these guys and I will always remind them of that! Anyways! Me and this group of friends which is Kevin, Kt, Kyle, And Bianca, we all decided to do the New Years at Pasadena! We decided to sleep on the street and become a bum for the day! We did this because for those of you who don't know the Rose Parade happens New Years day, and the only way to get a great spot is to sleep out on the street and hold it the night before! Their was a lot of people out their by the time we got their, and it was freezing cold! Thankfully I brought my Air Bed, which later on didn't help for my favor, but anyways, i had many blanket sleeping bags and warm stuff to keep me from freezing to death. Kevin was so use to this damn weather and he decided to go in shorts...just like always! Anyways, we met some great people out their and had a lot of great conversations! We even played Apples To Apples! It was a lot of fun...after playing just one game we all decided to go to sleep! The only thing was that i was so cold i was too uncomfortable to even sleep.....so i got up off of the damn bed since i was sharing it with kyle and Bianca, i got in a sleeping bag and began to knit while everyone else was sleeping, so i was the damn grandmother watching over my grand kids.....at leas tit felt that way! In the long run though the Parade the next day was amazing! I loved it so much! It was a great experience and hopefully we will do it again next year! But for now! This year i am working a few new projects, plans, and resolutions! I am gonna start up a journal! I will also be making videos on my own channel on YouTube! :) Anyways, thats all I can say for now, you will find out more later! And The Quote for today iiiiiiis! "TROLL'S BE TROLLIN" Bye everyone! B)

~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!