Saturday, November 6, 2010

*Falling Apart*

Hey everyone! I wanted to let everyone know that this point in my life is probably the hardest so far! Im stuck between trying to figure out my purpose in life, finding that special someone and trying to feel great about how i look! What do i do? I mean i have never been this weak before but all of this is getting to me! I cry myself to sleep every night! My family can see that somethings wrong but i dont wanna tell them whats wrong! Every day they ask if their is something wrong and i shrug my head no...I feel lost in the world! Will anyone come bring me out of the darkness? Fading in the world makes me a white wall on a building that means nothing to someone. What should a person do when they are abandoned from their friends? trying to get that feeling of relief and love seems to fade away from people. I'm falling apart! All the pieces just seem to skatter farther and farther everyday.....and missing my old love doesnt seem to be helping...

~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!