Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Day of Winter Vacation

Today was the first day of winter vacation, and it went pretty well. Normally it turns out to be a really lame day, because of the reason that my brother and i always get into a fight...but we got a long today and managed to stay cool with each other, so it went pretty well. although, today was very tiring, reason being, i had to help my mother make Tamales today, and it was a lot of work. Although my mother and I don't really get to spend time with each other because I have to go to school and she normally goes to work, seeing that she's a n only parent and all, but her and I never really have spent time with each other, and having the chance to do that was a lot of fun! Well, its already 1:50 in the morning and im really tired so im going to bed!!! Goddnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!