Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remembering Him!

Omg.....I can't stop thinkning about him! Evertime im trying to stop thinking about him....but every time I just can't stop thinking about him!!! Im sitting in class tying this...and im justy feling as bad as I did when he passed!!! Thinking it was always my fault!!! I almost think its my fault! I wonder if it is my fault! I guess I can't stop thinking about him!!! I really need to stop thinking about him!!! The only thing is that I keep thinking about him!!! *Sigh* I really loved him...I just can't get over the fact that he had to lie to me...and go behind my back!!! I just wish he could have told me something!!! I wish that he had made the rightdesisions in his life....yet he didn't!!! I wish he told me more....and i wish I didn't tell him off the day before it happened!!! I wish he was still with me right now!!!I just wish we had more time!!! I wish he was still here....protecting me....loving me!!! *sigh* I wonder if he ever thought about me before....he passed!!! I just wanted to say that I love you Kyle and I will always love you!!!

~Matthew Lopez~

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!