Sunday, May 10, 2009

*Prom 2009*









Hey everybody! I know I forgot to write for a very long time...but im back to give all of you wonderful people an update again! This time im going to talk about Prom!!! Okay So I just finished going to my Prom and Man Oh man was that a lot of fun!!! First let me start off by explaining our theme! We went with a "Roses under the Moonlight" Theme! It was awesome!!! Anyways, I went with one of my great friends, Melina (or other known as Mimi)And we wore Black on Off white (eggshell white, Ivory...whatever) colors, My suit was: The jacket was Black on Black strips (not pin strip), the under shirt was an all plain black long sleeve shirt, and the tie was white, on off white strips! My dates dress was Off white, with black roses going through them! Man we both looked sexy!!! LOL....anyways, But I have to give it up to some of the other people who went, They had some of these beautiful dresses on!!! One of the best ones had to be my best friends dress, (Dania) She wore this gorgeous dress that its too hard to explain! Anyways, but yeah prom was a lot of fun!!! All of the picture below were taken the day of Prom! Please feel free to comment on them!!!





























~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!