Thursday, March 5, 2009

A wonderful trip to *Yogurtland*


Okay so today was pretty cool!!! So Today was the senior night out at YOGURTLAND!! And It is the best place to get frozen yogurt! So what happened was that We weren't going to go bc of the fact that everyone canceled but, then at last minute Leslie calls me to tell me that she was able to go still... so we decided to go and i was able to get a group together and we all went!!! It was a lot of fun, (and I'm really sorry KT I know you wanted to go...SORRY) Anyways, so this is what happened, I went to school and then after school I went to Leslie's, but on my way I ran into Daniel and Jaime!!! Then after that, I stood with them at Carl's Junior, and Daniel decided to order food like always!!! But anyways, after a while kicking it at Carl's Jaime decided to go with me to my place to play some video games!!! So we did, him and I were playing Gears of War 2, which is a bad ass game!!! I love that game soooooo much!!! But anyways, him and I played horde for a while, until we got the call from Lelie, saying that she can go!!! So I was able to get Dania to come along!!! Anyways, after getting everyone together my Mother took us to Yogurtland...we were still their pretty early but whatever...me Dania Leslie, and Jaime had a lot of fun!!!! After we finished our frozen Yogurt, mt mother went to the office depot that was right next door, but anyways,after she left we decided to go around to the little shops and stuff!!! And we were looking a panties to get Dania and her boyfriend!!! Anyways, after that we went back to the car and left!!! It was a really fun evening, I was just happy to share it with people that i enjoy hanging out with!!! Still I feel really bad for what happened with KT!!! I'm sure he'll be okay with it!!! Anyways, that was my evening!!! Bye everyone!!!

~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!