Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Knowing of life?

Well tonight is the night before Mid-Terms!!! Am I ready....some what I guess!!! I just wish we had maybe a little more time!!! It's always good to have another day!!! Anyways...I think im pretty much ready enough for me to go on and to well in the test!!! I just hope that maybe nothing goes wrong!!! Like this morning....It sucked this morning I decided to take my bike (AKA Charyl) And what the best part of it is!!! My bike freaken snaps it gear again!!! So i was late this morning...lol!!! Anyways, I have something that I've had on my mind for a while!!!! Why do people suspect that everything is okay after a day from fighting!!! For anything I'm still pretty mad!!! lol.....IDK....I just think that our society today is totally corrupt....I even thin that our world is going to be so corrupt that the whole world will become of no existence!!! I guess this is my theory just because of the way people act!!!! I hate how people sort problems out with violence...why not talk it out!!!! Why do we stick our hand in the fire....If we already know that our hand is going to get burned??? All very good Questions that I wish I can Actually answer!!! I also think it has to do with Hatred...stupidity...and uneducated problems that cause this!!! I don't really want to go into depth with that!!! LOL!!! Anyways, Well it's time for me to rest up...so then I am all freshened up for tomorrow!!! So im heading out!!! But im going to leave you with this...Can you believe I have to know seven songs by Sunday!!!! OMG!!!! LOL....anyways bye everyone...and good luck to the people who are taking the Mid-Terms at my school!!! BYE!!!

~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!