Thursday, February 26, 2009

Senior Life

AHHHH!!! Okay, im really tired of this!!! Okay, I'm A Senior this year, and yes I'm having a great time, It's just that there is this giant senior BILL!!! Everything is so expensive, and everything has a dead-line!!! GRRR, and the more I'm trying to help out my mom, and brother the more their getting mad at me!!! ERG...And I'm Getting mad because of the fact that I can't freaken please these people!!! I know that my mother says that I'm Stressing her out, it's just that I want to help, and I think I have the right to sense, yes they are paying for everything, I just want it to be more cheaper, and easier on them!!!! I just wish they can see were I'm coming from!!! GRRR!!! *SIGH* Anyways, I hope I can find a better solution to this......I just want everyone to be happy!!! Maybe I can find a way maybe to get a little bit extra cash without them knowing!!! I don't know....we can see what happens!!! Anyways, I took my Panorama Picture today, with all of the seniors!!! It was a lot of fun!!! Just that the freaken Administrators were being way to annoying, they wanted this but they wanted that....You know!!! Anyways, For the Picture we had to take four of one section, then four of the whole class, then four other ones that were the whole group but it was with whatever we wanted to do!!! So Dania was sitting right next to me, and I thought up of something...She said she wanted the camera to see her Purple pants that she was wearing...But you couldn't see it because of the fact that we were siting down!!! Luckily I came up with a solution...I decided to pick her up, and hold her up for the picture, and you were actually able to see the picture!!! It was the Highlight of my day!!! Just that everything was crashed and burned when I came home, about all that bull shit that I got!!! I just really wish that they can at least let me help!!! IDK...but anyways, well I'm going to leave you with that little story!!! And I'll be back on soon!!! BYE!!!

~Matthew Lopez~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 19, I love to conversation with people, and i love to help people out in a time in need!